Queen City College, LLC is committed to protecting the health, safety, and well being of our students and staff by limiting exposure risks to the COVID-19 virus.
Good morning beautiful people!
We are so excited to be finally reopening our doors on May 6th. We wanted to give you some guidelines that need to followed as mandated by the state board and the governor of Tennessee.
1) All services are by appointment only, NO walk-ins.
2) Please call the school when you have arrived.
3) Please stay in your vehicle, our waiting areas will be closed.
4) One of our entry doors will be clearly marked “ENTRANCE ONLY” and the other, “EXIT ONLY” please use the appropriate doors.
5) Every person entering the school will be screened for illness prior to each entry; screening includes temperature checks and a series of questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms.
6) Please bring your mask with you; NO mask, NO service!
7) If you want something to drink please, bring it with you.
8) Please wash your hands as soon as you come into the school, before your service.
9) Please do not bring any other people with you unless they are receiving a service as well. If someone is driving you to the school, please understand they need to stay in their vehicle.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for understanding; these are difficult times and we will all get through this TOGETHER. ~ Queen City College, LLC
Page last updated May 4, 2020 at 3:00pm CDT.